Innovative stem adopting the new design with clamp oritented on the top and without stem cap. Power forged in 3D aluminium AK2014, compatible with 31. 8mm handlebars.
- The new clamp simply consists of 4 screws, oriented toward the top.
- The power plug has been fully integrated into the power body, avoiding the use of it as a separate component. The use of this screw is simply to adjust the steering bearings.
- Common clamp opened by the front to the fork with a screw on each side. Both the top and bottom screws are metric 6 (M6). Handlebar clamp and fork are common M6x18mm, included.
- The screw of the integrated plug is also included. It is shipped with a nice Clean packaging with the written measurePower with angle of 24º and available in four measures, 125mm, 135mm, 145mm and 155mm.
- Supplied in black sand blasted anodized finish with clear shiny CLEAN logo.
- Weights (screws excluded): 125mm: 163g, 135mm: 172g, 145mm: 175g, 155mm: 181g.
IMPORTANT : steering tube must be cut straight, 90 degrees angle and must protude of at least 31-32mm.