Comas Stem 100x25
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Exclusive geometry of 100mm in length and 25º of inclination ideal for children
- Design in forged aluminum 3D one-piece without welds.
- Front clamping with 4 screws that opens maximum contact between the handlebar and stem.
- Lower clamping of 2 rounded screws to avoid possible impacts.
- Compatible with all 31.8mm Oversized handlebars.
* Note: This stem requires the steering tube of the fork to be cut straight.
- Forged aluminum 7050-T6
- Length: 100mm
- Angle: 25º
- Barbore: Ø31.8mm
- Sand Blasted and Black with COMAS laser engraved graphics
The maximum tightening of the screws is 4Nm. Rupture of the rings or damage in the threads due to excessive tightening will not be covered by the warranty.