Gloves designed for trials by pro riders Vincent Hermance, Dani Comas.
Super light and comfortable. They are extremely well designed.
- Tested by top riders such as Kenny Belaey and Jack Carthy, as well as new team rider Dani Comas!
- Thin, stitch-less Clarino palm gives great feel and control.
- Stretchy panels between the fingers gives great freedom of movement, and helps improve the strength of the glove by reducing pressure on seams.
- Hexagonal mesh on the glove upper helps make the glove as supple as possible, allowing the glove to follow the contours of your hand whilst your riding.
- Reinforced wrist enclosure uses a Velcro tab to help customise the fit of the glove to your own hand.
- Textured logo on the glove upper gives the gloves a great look, complimented by a printed silicone palm print.
- Color: Blue-Black.
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL.