- Specifically design for younger riders, the Kid frame uses the same design features as the Echo Lite but with custom geometry to suit their smaller stature.
- Full 6061-T6 aluminium construction keeps the cost right down while still maintaining good strength.
- Features Echo's 'Spanish' BB system, which uses a large press-fit bearing - this gives a longer BB life, whilst still using a strong M15 ISIS spindle. Steel BB is supplied with the frame!
- Shot blasted then anodised finish is long-lasting and helps resist scuffs and scratches.
- CNC Machined dropouts spaced at 116mm help stiffen the frame and provide large weld areas for the tubes.
- Low profile integrated chain tensioners in the frames dropouts mean no need to use fiddly snail cams or chain tugs to get ideal chain tension - simply an allen key!
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube direct stress away from the ends of the tubes, improving frame life.
- Supplied with low-profile Echo Mini Bashplate.
- Available with CNC machined low-profile dedicated 4-Bolt HS33 mounts spaced at 101mm. Minimum rim width: 34mm.
- Super low standover height allows for maximum body movement.
- 105mm long standard head tube has a hole machined out to save weight.
- Requires 20" rear wheel. Does not work with standard 19" rear wheel.
- Weight: 1.363kg frame only. 1.723kg complete (Bashplate, including bolts, washers and rubber: 98g. Steel bottom bracket, including bolts and washers: 262g).
Chainstay Length: 350mm (with 18:12 ratio)
BB Rise: 60mm
Head Angle: 71 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 560mm