Jitsie VARIAL 26" HS33/HS33
Jitsie VARIAL full bike 26". Free with this bike: 1 pair of Jitsie simple cage pedals.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Jitsie VARIAL full bike 26".
Taking innovation to the next level in trials, the Varial bike reflects Jitsie's 100% focus on trials. The unity of quality manufacturing and functional minimalistic design result in a performant and durable bicycle that makes it the choice for any trials rider.
* frame: Jitsie Varial 1085mm HS
* fork: Jitsie Varial 400mm HS
* manufactured from aerospace 6061-T6 aluminium
* minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability
* 120mm high CNC machined headtube designed for semi-integrated headset
* CNC machined 68mm wide bottom bracket yoke for ISIS bottom bracket
* CNC machined integrated rear brake boaster for HS rim brakes distanced 100mm apart
* CNC machined horizontal dropouts distanced 116mm apart come supplied with steel snail cam bolts
* sandblasted and black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics
* frame comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat plug
* frame allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be installed
* wheelbase: 1085mm
* chainstay length: 380mm
* bottom bracket height: 70mm
* headtube: 120mm
* headtube angle: 71.5°
(geometry based on Jitsie Varial fork 400mm and +35mm offset)
* hub front / rear: HS100 28h / HS116 32h
* rim front / rear: 26" 32mm 28h / 26" 48mm 32h
* spokes / nipples: inox 1.8mm / aluminium
* tyre front / rear: Reverz 26"x2.0 / Reverz 26"x2.5
* tubes: 26" light 0.9mm
* headset: semi-integrated 1 1/8"
* headset spacer: 5mm aluminium
* stem: 150mm 35°
* handlebar: 31.8mm 730x90mm
* grips: foam
* front brake: Magura HS22
* rear brake: Magura HS22
* bottom bracket: Isis 123mm
* cranks: 175mm
* freewheel: 108.9 18t
* protector: bash ring
* sprocket: steel 15t
* chain: KMC Z610HX
* chain tensioner: snail cams
The bike is normally sold without pedals but trialprod will offer you 1 pair of Jitsie simple cage pedals with the purchase of this bike.
Weight: 8.6kg avec pédales.
|Wheel base||1085 mm|
|BB height||+70 mm|
|Chain stay length||380 mm|
|Head angle||71.5 deg|